Gail has been a Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed since 2005.
Prior to joining Waddell & Reed, Gail was a Financial Writer at Putnam Investments in Boston, from 1994 to 2005.
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science,1978
- Boston University, Program for Financial Planners, 2004
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, 2014
- Series 6, 7 and 63.
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner
- Life/health Insurance in MA and FL
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Business Networking International, Back Bay Chapter
- Financial Planning Association
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners
Gail sings professionally in the Greater Boston area. Her band, The Natural Wonders, performs weekly in the Somerville/Cambridge area. In addition, she is a soloist with the Mystic Chorale of Arlington, MA.
Gail resides in Somerville, MA with her husband of 22 years, Fred Griffeth.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein.